Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my order?
How does Standard delivery work?
How to return my order?
- Add a reason code from the options on your return form.
- Take your return to your desired collect+ or Royal Mail.
For UK orders only we have 2 options that are completely FREE:
- Select the collect+ label enclosed with your order.
- Remove all old labels from the parcel
- Write your order number on the collect+ label and attach it securely to the parcel
- Drop your parcel off at any local store offering the collect+ service (find a drop off point). Please ask for the receipt. You can then track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
- Select the correct Royal Mail label provided at the bottom of the return form enclosed with your order (You must write your order number on this label for our reference)
- Remove all old labels on the parcel
- Securely attach the Royal Mail label to your parcel
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office for your pre-paid return. Please ask for a receipt as proof of postage.
What is your UK return policy?
If you are not happy with your item/s, you can return them to us for a full refund within 30 days of receipt, using the free returns label included in your order.
Our returns Policy:
- The items should arrive unworn and in the original packaging. Please try any footwear on indoors to avoid marks and scuffs. If we receive an order that is not in a re-saleable condition, the item/s may be sent back to you.
- Returns need to be packaged securely to avoid any damage, as you are responsible for the item/s until they arrive with us.
- All clothing and accessories must be returned unworn with all packaging and tags attached.
- We do not exchange items unfortunately, so all orders will be inspected and processed for a refund. If you would like a new size/style, please place a new order on line or over the phone.
- We advise that you keep hold of your Proof of Postage until you have confirmation that the return has been received.
- Unfortunately you are not able to return your item/s to any official Dr Martens Stores and they must be returned directly to us at: Returns department, 60 Scalley Way, Raunds, NN9 6RJ.
- All returns are refunded in Sterling (GBP). We will send you an email when the order has been received and when the items have been refunded.
Extended return policy:If your order was placed on December the 3rd 2019 or later then you fall into the extended returns period. This expires on January 31st 2020.
How long will my refund take?
Can I return my order to a Dr. Martens store?
Unfortunately no, we cannot process on-line returns in store. Please use our easy on-line return process in order to receive your refund.
I have placed an order but have not received my order confirmation, has my order gone through?
Can I amend/cancel my order?
Unfortunately, we can’t change or cancel your order once we’ve received it, as it is immediately sent to our warehouse for processing. Please make sure you’re happy with everything before you confirm your order at the checkout page.
If you would like to cancel your order you can do this once the order has been despatched. Please send them back to us using the address label in the box and fill out the return reasons on your return form. You can also refuse the parcel when our courier attempts to deliver; they will automatically return the item to us.
What if my order hasn’t arrived?
How does Pay later work?
What are the benefits to having a Dr. Martens account?
- View your order history
- View the status of your recent orders
- View tracking details for shipped orders
- Re print invoices
- Save your address and contact details for a quick and easy checkout
- Take advantage of discounts and promotions if you are signed up to our newsletter
Which size should I choose when buying Dr Martens?
Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design, so it would depend on the style that you are buying. Unfortunately we do not hold measurements for all of the styles we produce.
We would suggest that you try the footwear on and if they are found to be unsuitable, we are more than happy to process a full refund providing that the order is returned in the required condition. You can then place a new order for the correct size. If you are between sizes, the you may benefit from using an insole in the larger size.
Alternatively you can use our Store Locater to find a store near you.
Will all styles fit the same?
No, Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design, so it would depend on the style that you are buying. Unfortunately we do not hold measurements for all of the styles we produce. Women’s footwear can be narrower than Men’s and Unisex footwear, just as Unisex footwear can come up larger.
As everyone’s feet are different, we would suggest trying the pair on to make sure that they are the perfect fit for you!